Guitarras Alhambra - New guitar with a major defect and 3 year warranty, Alhambra would not honor warranty and accept a return.
Enviado el: martes, 30 de junio de 2015 0:23
Para: 'Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L.'; 'Info - M. ALHAMBRA, S.L.'
Asunto: RE: Guitar 5P CW E2
Hello Jorge, I sent the pictures of the saddle and bridge to an experienced luthier Gabriel DeHoyos, www.gabrieldehoyos.com/gabriel_guitar_repair. His response
“Hey there Carlos,
It's a sorry for excuse, piezo pickups work with even pressure from the stings pushing down on the bone then smashing the pickup at the base of the bridge. Without even pressure there will be tone loss acoustically as well as uneven volume across strings when amplified. Don't stand for this, feel free to forward my emails. If you loosen the strings you may be able to press the bone and pickup and set it level in the slot. Feel free to bring it by and I'll walk you through it no cost.
No that is not normal and is poor quality control, the slot is not square and the bone has an shim from the factory. I would return the guitar or have an new bone saddle cut and the bridge slot reroute where it's square,
Sent from my iPhone”
Gabriel DeHoyos MM
Jorge, if I buy another Alhambra 5P CW E2 would the bridge and saddle look like the Alhambra guitar that I currently own? If not, and it was a rare instance of quality control and this guitar has a three year warranty, then why not be glad that this was brought to the attention of your company representatives and allow me to return the guitar and receive one fully inspected so that I can have a positive experience and recommend Alhambra guitars because they stand by their product and three year warranty?
From: Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 12:09 PM
To: 'Carlos Feliciano'
Subject: RE: Guitar 5P CW E2. Serial Nº ?.
Following the e-mail of Ms. Pilar, we have showed the picture to the person in charge of the QC and he explained that, as we said, the finish is right.
The space you can see under the saddle is because the piezo pick up is located between the bridge slot and the saddle, so that is why you can see such space.
By the way, if any day you remove the saddle, you must be really careful because the piezo pick up can be easily scratched. Whenever you need to replace the strings, we strongly advice you to replace one by one, but not all of them at the same time.
On the other hand, and for customer service statistics, we kindly ask you to let us have the serial number of your guitar.
If you need further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Very best regards.
From: Carlos Feliciano
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2015 10:15 PM
To: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'; 'email@example.com'
Subject: Guitar 5P CW E2
About 3 weeks ago, I bought the Alhambra 5P CW E2 guitar. It is a beautiful guitar. I chose the Alhambra Guitar company because of its excellent reputation worldwide.
When I inspected the bridge and saddle, I noticed the saddle does not sit all the way through the slot of the bridge(see attached picture). Is this normal or a construction flaw?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Does not honor warranty when defective merchandise is sold
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alhambra 5P Cw E2 Guitar
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."